Arizer Solo 3

I’ve been using the water pipe adapter with dosing caps for on the go. I found that the caps reserve the flavor more with a lot of cloud production. However, once the caps are done, I’ve been just throwing them out. It does hurt because the caps are reusable but for the price of just the convenience of it, how potent the vapor is, it’s worth it for on the go. Packing the stem’s with just flower on the go is a hassle as the solo 3 benefits with some space between the heater and the stem. Tamping harder out and about especially when the stem is really hot. The reason why I don’t keep the caps with away is because it’s just took hot to put it in a plastic tube. It’ll melt the tube. Overall this vape is good enough to be an on the go portable if you don’t mind carrying a little extra in your pockets.

Bonesvapechi,

vpr85

Hi!
I have watched sneaky petes Review and now im really confused. You should use on demand Mode if you like to Do little Breaks between your puffs? Or is it the Session Mode?
Thanks!

Just got mine a few days ago, so still learning and playing around with all the settings, but I've found this thing is so versatile it's incredible. To answer your question, you can use session mode or on demand mode and take little breaks between hits, but that's somewhat subjective to what you mean by little breaks. Do you mean little breaks as in 10 seconds, 30 seconds, a couple minutes, 10 minutes, etc? If we're talking seconds, or a minute or so, Session mode is great - just fire it up and hit on it for 5-10 minutes depending on temp, taking hits at your leisure. If we're talking a couple minutes or longer, On Demand mode is great - run an on demand heat up, take a hit or a few hits until the latent heat is used up, then you can come back to the vape when you're ready to have another go.

One thing I've seen a few ppl saying is that on-demand mode isn't true on-demand because of the latent heat the oven holds. While I agree that's definitely true when the draw timer is set to 10-15 seconds, I've set my draw time to 5 seconds which is pretty damn close to a true on demand experience, I get one good rip followed by a second light hit that clears the latent heat. I can't wait to keep playing with this thing, I'm starting at the low end of heat levels and draw times on demand, then gonna try out more lower temp sessions, then moving on to higher temps, longer draw times on demand, etc

johnnyCanuck

Just got mine a few days ago, so still learning and playing around with all the settings, but I've found this thing is so versatile it's incredible. To answer your question, you can use session mode or on demand mode and take little breaks between hits, but that's somewhat subjective to what you mean by little breaks. Do you mean little breaks as in 10 seconds, 30 seconds, a couple minutes, 10 minutes, etc? If we're talking seconds, or a minute or so, Session mode is great - just fire it up and hit on it for 5-10 minutes depending on temp, taking hits at your leisure. If we're talking a couple minutes or longer, On Demand mode is great - run an on demand heat up, take a hit or a few hits until the latent heat is used up, then you can come back to the vape when you're ready to have another go.

One thing I've seen a few ppl saying is that on-demand mode isn't true on-demand because of the latent heat the oven holds. While I agree that's definitely true when the draw timer is set to 10-15 seconds, I've set my draw time to 5 seconds which is pretty damn close to a true on demand experience, I get one good rip followed by a second light hit that clears the latent heat. I can't wait to keep playing with this thing, I'm starting at the low end of heat levels and draw times on demand, then gonna try out more lower temp sessions, then moving on to higher temps, longer draw times on demand, etc
By your definition, it is true on demand if you are willing to withdraw the stem from the Solo body once you are finished with your session. In this use case, I have no problem capping the stem with the included silicone caps and placing it in it's aroma tube as I don't believe the hot stem will melt the aroma tube (hasn't come close yet anyway).

Or, once you're finished, take the stem out and blow into the oven for a good 10 seconds or so. Reinsert stem and you'll notice no vapour if you draw from it.

vpr85

By your definition, it is true on demand if you are willing to withdraw the stem from the Solo body once you are finished with your session. In this use case, I have no problem capping the stem with the included silicone caps and placing it in it's aroma tube as I don't believe the hot stem will melt the aroma tube (hasn't come close yet anyway).

Or, once you're finished, take the stem out and blow into the oven for a good 10 seconds or so. Reinsert stem and you'll notice no vapour if you draw from it.

I hadnt thought about pulling the stem, but that sounds like it would work too!! Honestly though with a 5 second draw time it's not necessary, 2 hits uses up the heat sufficently so pulling the stem would be redundant extra work. When I get to testing out higher temps and longer draw times bet I'll try pulling the stem based on some vids I've seen

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I pull it out sometimes on water if higher temp on demand full bowl I cannot hit anymore yet want to clear, however it is pretty tricky with the tiny hot WPA (would need a handle to something ideally) also it is easier with my XL WPA for me as my regular WPA still fits super snug and tight actually

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vpr85

Petetbay

However, once the caps are done, I’ve been just throwing them out.
That’s such a waste.
The reason why I don’t keep the caps with away is because it’s just took hot to put it in a plastic tube. It’ll melt the tube.
There are metal cap tubes or do what I do dump the used caps in a large concentrate silicone container. Mine hold like 10 caps.

R1ng0

Ok well I'm using the regular solo 2 tubes straw packed then tamped with some blackberry herb and I'm getting amazing hits at 156 then to finish off the bowl step it up to 162 - 168 and the vapour is very impressive tasty, and thick so no need to go any higher on session mode. After that the flav change is significant the pleasant taste and any terps are all gone.

Shit Snacks

Ok well I'm using the regular solo 2 tubes straw packed then tamped with some blackberry herb and I'm getting amazing hits at 156 then to finish off the bowl step it up to 162 - 168 and the vapour is very impressive tasty, and thick so no need to go any higher on session mode. After that the flav change is significant the pleasant taste and any terps are all gone.

Try starting little lower too if you haven't :tup:

Woolf

Thanks for all the answers!

Thats how i want to use a vaporizer 😀

Woolf,
Reactions: vpr85
Tip: I like to pack the bowl loosely, so I use a metal basket screen to keep the herb from falling into the bottom of the oven. I don't like using metal screens, so I have ordered a 14mm J-Hook for less than $10 (on Ali). This will allow me to use the Solo 3 upside down, preventing the herb from falling...

electrokho82,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Find it interesting that members haven’t mention the high quality build on this newly designed Solo 3. The fit and finish appears flawless on its all metal, very solid enclosure.

OT Wouldn’t be surprised if Arizer announced the release of another totally redesigned portable this year. A slightly larger Argo version with additional functions, using the new Solo 3 hybrid heater tech and maintaining the removable battery feature. It would be a welcome addition and a logical evolution to the aging Argo.

Wouldn’t expect it to match the battery life and overall total performance of the Solo 3 due to the dual 21700 batteries versus a single 18650. Still, it could be a very potent performer in a smaller, pocketable handheld. Wallet ready!
3.jpg

Shit Snacks

Tip: I like to pack the bowl loosely, so I use a metal basket screen to keep the herb from falling into the bottom of the oven. I don't like using metal screens, so I have ordered a 14mm J-Hook for less than $10 (on Ali). This will allow me to use the Solo 3 upside down, preventing the herb from falling...

This is the way... I'm sure a basic one would work fine, I have so many nice hooks that are a bit more involved, though very effective (many are 18.8 mm so an adapter is needed)

Find it interesting that members haven’t mention the high quality build on this newly designed Solo 3. The fit and finish appears flawless on its all metal, very solid enclosure.

I thought I did originally?? Anyway totally agree, very nice fit and finish! Stepped up

Top Bottom