Insights on a first vape, do I get a Roffu or straight in with a Tinymight2?

jefi20000

I have like 50 wine glasses pairs, just because different wine requires different glass, same with vapes, and any other hobby, ski, bikes, cars, etc

Each accessory serves specific purposes or occasions

Out of 2, TM2 is an good choice, u will need storage $5+ and grinder(scissors, whatever u want) $20+ to buy as well, so budget that

Storage and grinding can cost additional hundreds

Also in case look and feel important TM2, no rofu, no s&b etc
Ended up getting a XMax V3 Pro. The problem with the Roffu was it was too expensive that it would annoy me if I then decided to get the TM2. The V3 Pro seems to be most people's best budget vape and is super easy to clean and maintain, and was like 65% of the price, so it wouldn't bother me too much if I felt like buying the TM2 in a few months.

You're right though, ended up spending more on the peripherals than the actual vape. Smell proof bags, new grinder, glass mouthpiece, dosing cap sets, vacuum pot with an insert for the caps, charger, spare battery, iso, tupperware.... yeah it all added up.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ended up getting a XMax V3 Pro. The problem with the Roffu was it was too expensive that it would annoy me if I then decided to get the TM2. The V3 Pro seems to be most people's best budget vape and is super easy to clean and maintain, and was like 65% of the price, so it wouldn't bother me too much if I felt like buying the TM2 in a few months.

I think you made a good choice for starting off, Roffu is only a good alternative when the price is the same as the V3P really imo, or pretty close at least (it is not that cheap in certain locations yet it seems though so yeah good choice) Hope you enjoy it!

You're right though, ended up spending more on the peripherals than the actual vape. Smell proof bags, new grinder, glass mouthpiece, dosing cap sets, vacuum pot with an insert for the caps, charger, spare battery, iso, tupperware.... yeah it all added up.

Exactly there's always going to be accessories to enhance the experience in one way or another so you do have to factor that all into the total price, if you get on with everything, you can eventually move on to something nicer like TM and hopefully still use some of those accessories along with plenty more new ones again! Good luck

Top Bottom