The Tempest by Mad Heaters & Phatpiggie

kokolokokolokon

:D !tsepmeT eht htiw noisses elttil ecin A
emalf elpirt ,sllab criz ,deew fo tib a + hsah ,lwob lluF

twin peaks black lodge GIF

daddy

Please tell me the latest news on product release dates. Thanks. don't throw tomatoes...
I think Bremo? Sp? Said that they’re expecting to hear back from factory soon and also waiting on packaging materials to arrive as well. In the homestretch. I’m sort of hoping by eom but I suspect it might be another month or two.. just my 2c.

daddy,

shadymilkman

I'm still trying to understand how the new parts will withstand direct heat without losing it's magnetism.. the curie temp would need to be extremely high. Still glad I pounced on the beta regardless of color.. coming up on a year for this thread now too..

shadymilkman,

popitup

I still use other vapes, but the Tempest feels like home.

To be concise about the top 3 reasons Tempest is the daily winner of the reach test for me:

1. The ritual (microdosing with a joint-like experience)
2. The vapor (cool, thick and delicious)
3. The versatility (I can decide to use a j-hook/water pipe in the moment)

Also noteworthy, unlike other convection vapes, the Tempest doesn't dry me out.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I still use other vapes, but the Tempest feels like home.

To be concise about the top 3 reasons Tempest is the daily winner of the reach test for me:

1. The ritual (microdosing with a joint-like experience)
2. The vapor (cool, thick and delicious)
3. The versatility (I can decide to use a j-hook/water pipe in the moment)

Also noteworthy, unlike other convection vapes, the Tempest doesn't dry me out.

I'm in the same boat!
Love the Tempest for it's versatilty and vape signature.
Like you say: cool, thick and really delicious clouds! And plenty of them for a relatively small bowl!!

Exclusively used it with the wand so far and i love how easy and consistent it is. I always get the same roast, never need a second heating cycle (with weed) to get complete extraction. Long draws or short puffs, it handles everything with ease!

When i'm home it's always within reach, just love sipping on it and even after quite a long time with it i still enjoy changing the settings or the mp-tubes now and then for a different experience.
Feels great in the hand and i often find myself playing with the spinning mouthpiece when the goods kick in! :tup::ko:

My love for the design and the engineering remains unrustled: so many cool and novel features, so many options and settings, such great cooling and amazing machining, so many details all perfectly packed in such a small and indestructible device!
Really something special imo!
My honeymoon should be long over by now but turns out this is not a marriage, it's a True Romance!! 😍

Personally i only use it at home. When on the road or working the garden i prefer to take one or two hits at the time and my TM2 is better suited for that tbh: faster for small rips and more discrete, easier to put down or to spread a bowl out over a few mini sessions.
My way of using the Tempest (wand, full bowls) makes it less suitable for those fast&sneaky small hits. I like to take a minute for it, don't want to feel rushed. I want to enjoy the ritual and the (joint-like) experience and take full advantage of the long heat retention!

For me the Tempest and the TM2 are real weapons of VAS-destruction*!
All angles covered!

* edit: have to admit i still want a back up Tempest (that's what i do with the ones i really love) so maybe VAS isn't completely dead? Maybe just slightly impaired... :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom