TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Haha, that is funny !
Wishful thinking!
I guess I want one a little too much !
:rofl:

...but not enough to pay full price? ;):lol:

Cost is part of what had me sit out, I also simply cannot afford it even if it were the same price currently, though I will get an upgraded unit again someday! (still have my early TM2, OG TM1, and year or so later TM1 that are all still going strong even if in rest)

ElMismo

...but not enough to pay full price? ;):lol:

Cost is part of what had me sit out, I also simply cannot afford it even if it were the same price currently, though I will get an upgraded unit again someday! (still have my early TM2, OG TM1, and year or so later TM1 that are all still going strong even if in rest)
Well, I did the upgrade deal on 4/20, but my order is still pending.
I tried to bargain a deal to get the PH while still benefitting from the upgrade code without success.
No upgrade deal possible with the PH unfortunately.
The wood looks good, but it’s the zirconium instead of the ss that got to me…
Only PH gets the zirconium..

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The wood looks good, but it’s the zirconium instead of the ss that got to me…

Since it’s obvious that the maker is tired of fixing older units that have the separate glass liners in both TOP & BOTTOM, I’d bet future units will have the “zirconium bottom” liner, and SS top liner.

For those flavor pros, the question would be…. how much do these internal changes affect the device, flavor etc.?

Making future versions LESS susceptible to BREAKAGE is wise, even if the vape signature is potentially changed.
I have the walnut TM2, with glass liners top and bottom, if these ever break, and the TM is still in business, I’ll pay to upgrade it with the newer parts.

AssistedLiving

I recently asked about future models,

Hi ! We have the top liner Replaced with a stainless steel liner which is more durable than zirconium and the zirconium is exclussive to the purple heart model, walnuts have the glass around the heater.

Have a nice day !

ElMismo

Oupss, I misread again..:doh:
Hard day..
They will both have the metal upper liner.
Its the quartz around the heater that is changed with Zirconia ceramic.
  • New heater construction replaces glass with zirconia ceramic, and has strengthened ceramic rods
  • Stainless steel lining on top of heater instead of glass
Never broke the lower glass in 3,5 years.
Not sure I need this anymore..

Is the only advantage robustness?

I would have changed both glass liners to Zirconium!?
But again, since the heater is made of SS, does it really change anything to get an SS liner on top ?
The heat retention might be an issue..
Or maybe I’m still mistaken.
Or there is something I don’t get?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I thought they were only exploring replacing that with zirconia, I thought it had zirconia rods instead of the ceramic rods is all for now in PH? Either way, yes I'd expect all meaningful improvements like this to eventually make their way into the main models... I see no reason why they wouldn't? Once they have sold existing stock and are going to make more etc. However I'm also not sure it makes any substantial noticeable practical difference in vapor quality honestly

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Sorry, no PH euphoria here, just a bit of bragging about my new stem for the good old walnut TM2... :love:

Since I recently dropped my TM2 stem, I treated myself to a new custom stem from High Artisan. I asked him to enlarge the mouthpiece opening a bit for more airflow, so that I have a counterpart to the U-Hook from GVB, where the airflow is quite restricted.

Well, I love the new piece, I just like the design of the High Artisan stems:

Damn, I think it would look even better in a purple heart... :hmm:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My Purpleheart TM2 arrived today, very quickly too to the Northeast. It’s beautiful yet darker than the pictures I’ve seen. It’s cloudy here today and my home office isn’t swathed in lots of light either. It doesn’t quite strike me like I thought it would and thought it could be the dark walnut though the order confirm email says “Purpleheart”. Unfortunately I’m on a quick T-break due to work and a very long work day (and night) ahead so I can’t spend time with it until tomorrow the earliest including cleaning it and the accessories. The finish texture is superb compared to my 4+ year old OG TM. I’ll take pics tomorrow. Gotta get back to work. :peace:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Very nice stem! 😍
haven't found a vendor of similar stems in EU so far, i'd certainly be interested if i could buy without importfees and customs.
Very cool that you can ask for small changes and tweaks to the design!

Damn, I think it would look even better in a purple heart...

Would look good for sure but unsure if it wood (;)) look better necessarily in all honesty.
I mean, the walnut still looks stunning to me, really love the grain and the color on my OG TM2 (and on yours for that matter).
Very classy and timeless!

It’s cloudy here today and my home office isn’t swathed in lots of light either. It doesn’t quite strike me like I thought it would and thought it could be the dark walnut though the order confirm email says “Purpleheart”.

Might be the light that changes the color a bit?
My walnut is pretty dark (couldn't get the Roasted anymore but they gave me a "dark" one) ;)and just did this side by side pic (not sunny but pretty bright natural light) to show the color difference.
I have to admit that in a dim lit room it can appear to be more dark brownish but the right light makes the reds pop.

Well, i just showed you mine... Curious to see yours!
:D

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Might be the light that changes the color a bit?
My walnut is pretty dark (couldn't get the Roasted anymore but they gave me a "dark" one) ;)and just did this side by side pic (not sunny but pretty bright natural light) to show the color difference.
I have to admit that in a dim lit room it can appear to be more dark brownish but the right light makes the reds pop.
Tomorrow, the sun will come out tomorrow. It’s very gray here today. I don’t have the best lighting in my house either so it’s hard to tell. I’ll also take pic of the PHD next to my OG TM like you. Yours looks redder than mine and mine is much darker than some of the pics from the TM listing. Tomorrow… :peace:

Top Bottom